Landmark Theatre

Landmark Theatre

Originally built in 1926 by The Shriners and purchased by the City of Richmond in 1940, The Landmark has served as Richmond’s premiere theatrical and musical venue. Formerly known as The Mosque, The Landmark Theatre has a maximum seating capacity of 3,565 patrons and hosts events including; ballet, Broadway shows, symphonies, lectures, concerts, commencements, fashion shows, and the Richmond Forum. The Landmark is an ascetic wonder and is recognized as having the largest proscenium stage on the East Coast.

www.landmarktheater.net